Q. Where do I go to pay overdue fees?


Library overdue and book replacement fees can be paid in cash or by check at the Service Desk, 1st floor, Library North.


  • Last Updated Nov 21, 2017
  • Views 21
  • Answered By Jayati Chaudhuri

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Need Help With Your Research?