Q. Where can I get help with APA and other kinds of paper formatting?


You can get help with APA and other writing styles either by speaking with a Research Consultant at the Library North Service Desk on the 1st floor, or by accessing the Style Manuals & Writing Guides.  For a beginner’s guide to APA please refer the APA Basics at CSULA - Getting Started research guide.

  • Last Updated Nov 14, 2017
  • Views 58
  • Answered By Jayati Chaudhuri

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

More Ways to Get Help

In Person

Stop by the library Service Desk (Library North, 1st floor) when you have questions or need help with library research.

Student research consultants are available to help you navigate the research process: to provide you with an introduction to such things as developing a keyword search, finding, evaluating, and citing sources, etc.

Librarians are on-call to assist with in-depth research questions and to provide help using specialized resources.